Peace & Social Justice Meeting Sunday 8/15 at 12:30

Margaret McCasland

Dear Friends,
The Peace and Social Justice Committee will be meeting this Sunday, August 15 at 12:30pm. Currently we are meeting via Zoom (link below).
This is an "open committee" -- meaning that participation is open to everyone.  Please come, hear what we are doing and bring your ideas and concerns.
This week we will:
 --discuss the OAR program for driving people to visit family members in the county jail,
--have a "good news" update on the Gayogohono (Cayuga Nation) community in Seneca Falls, and
--have an introduction to Right Sharing of World Resources: https://rswr.org/

If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeth Schneider at 607-351-0057 or at neschneid@....