Parking lot at TSMH is closed this morning

Carol Clarke

It looks like fresh concrete was poured and our parking lot is blocked this morning.   If you see this in time, please plan to park on the street today if you come to Worship at TSMH.

Carol

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .    Barbara Brown Taylor

A walk in the world, all that gravity, with breath and heartbeat in your ears...  adrienne maree brown