Topics

Opportunity to Move with Spirit

Nancy Riffer

I have been nourished by attending "Moving with Spirit" led by Jane Alexander of Morningside Meeting.  It meets on Zoom at
10 am the first Sunday of the month. Jane leads us through free form movement to music. She invites us to explore a theme using music which she has selected to enhance our experience.

The group is relaxed. Participants have a range of abilities to move and comfort with exploring through movement. Jane gives suggestions but individuals are always free to move in ways that work for them. There is no discussion during this time of movement.

The next meeting is February 7th.

Jane asks that people who want to participate please email her at this address (jane.alexandre@...). She'll send them the link.