newsletter query and deadline

Marin E. Clarkberg

Friends, an electronic newsletter of the Ithaca Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends for the month of June will be pulled together this week.

We invite Friends to reflect on this query:

"In what ways can the newsletter or other IMM communication channels help sustain our sense of community within Ithaca Monthly Meeting during this time in which we are physically distant from one other?"

If you have reflections on this query or other contributions to share with the IMM community, please send them along to me at this mailing address by Tuesday.

  • Marin

Marin Clarkberg, IMM Newsletter editor

150 Giles Street, Ithaca 14850  607.279.4722

The listserv is for announcements pertaining to official events of the Ithaca Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends only. For community discussion of interests to Friends, try our groups.io list. Please send a blank email to community+subscribe@IMMRSF.groups.io.