Topics

newsletter next week

Marin E. Clarkberg

Friends, I will be traveling this weekend—driving Thea back to Earlham—and won’t have the cycles to get the newsletter out this weekend.  The February newsletter will be out next week… I hope before the weekend.

If you have something for the February newsletter, perhaps you can send it along to my before the end of the day on Tuesday, Feb 2.

Thank you!

  • Marin

Marin Clarkberg, IMM Newsletter editor

150 Giles Street, Ithaca 14850  607.279.4722

Marin E. Clarkberg

Just a reminder, Friends, that I hope to have your February newsletter contributions today if possible.  Best, Marin