Topics

Newsletter is now on-line

Marin E. Clarkberg

Friends, the March newsletter is available on-line, https://ithacamonthlymeeting.org/newsletter/ . You may note that the website has a new look; you can read about that in the minutes of this very newsletter.

You might also note that I am sending this email through immrsf-l@... as well as announcements@immrsf.groups.io.  This is part of the Communications Committee’s evaluation of a different tool for hosting our electronic communications. If you’d like to help us evaluate groups.io as a service, please just send a blank email to: announcements+subscribe@IMMRSF.groups.io

Thank you.

  • Marin

Marin Clarkberg, IMM Newsletter editor

150 Giles Street, Ithaca 14850  607.279.4722