From: David Hartsough <davidrhartsough@...>
Date: Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 11:20 PM
Subject: New website for responding to the threat of a Trump power grab after the election
To: John Reuwer <jfreuwer@...>, Peter Bergel <pbergel@...>, Ken Butigan <kenbutigan@...>

Friends,
Thought you would be interested in this message from George Lakey in response to a possible coup by Trump. and the www.ChooseDemocracy.us website. This is critical. Hope you will join the training and share this far and wide to all your friends and contacts.
Here is what I have written in response to it.

Excellent article on How we can stop Trump from stealing the election. Please share widely!!! Massive noncooperation with the Trump coup will also be very important. If All or at least Many of us stop cooperating with the coup and through our nonviolent resistance win over the police, the military, the media, the workers in the transportation system, teachers, professors, students, religious leaders, workers of all sorts - white collar and blue collar, and even the bankers and civil servants, we can win!!!

Warm Greetings and Peace,
David