Memorial Meeting for Barbara Barry: April 2, 2pm

clerk@ithacamonthlymeeting.org

Friends,

There will be a Memorial Meeting for Worship for Barbara Barry on Saturday, April 2, 2022 at 2pm at our Hector Meetinghouse. The Memorial Meeting will be held outside, under a big tent. Dress for the weather, which might mean you'll need boots and/or a winter coat. Due to a change in state policy regarding Covid restrictions, we don't have to require people to sit 6 feet apart while outside, so we have not set a limit on the number of people who can attend. We do expect everyone to wear a mask, unless eating or drinking, or giving a message during the MfW.

Bronwyn Mohlke and Melissa Travis Dunham are organizing this on behalf of the Meeting, and in conjunction with the family. If you are willing and available to help on the day of the memorial, let one of them know. Tasks they will need help with include guiding parking, setting up chairs, setting up and serving refreshments. If you would like to contribute food to the reception, please check in with Melissa or Bronwyn to make sure it is needed. They can be reached as:
Bronwyn, bjqmohlke@..., 607-220-3219 (mobile)
Melissa, mtravisdunham@..., 908-334-9428 (mobile)

The Barry family is planning a barn dance in celebration of Barbara's life for later in the summer, probably August. More details of this will be shared when they are available.

Gina