Memorial Meeting and Reception for Tom Brown

clerk@ithacamonthlymeeting.org

A Memorial Meeting and reception for Tom Brown will be held this Friday, November 5.

Memorial Meeting:
Tom will be buried at Green Springs Natural Cemetery at 1pm. A Memorial Meeting will be held graveside. All are welcome to attend. Conditions at Green Springs call for boots or other sturdy footwear, as the grass is high and the ground is muddy. There will be an ATV available to transport those that are unable to walk to the burial plot.

Reception:
A reception will be held at the Third Street Meetinghouse after the rise of the Memorial Meeting, ~3-5pm. Snacks, desserts, and hot apple cider will be provided. Note: those attending will need to wear a mask throughout, unless eating or drinking.

I look forward to seeing Friends at either or both of these opportunities to celebrate Tom's life together.

Gina

clerk@ithacamonthlymeeting.org

Apologies for the double post, but I had intended to add to this a lovely tribute shared with me by IMM attender Stephen Paisley titled "The Ministry of the Stove." I hope it warms your heart (and your body) as it did mine:

Gina