From: announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io <announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Lewis
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 10:44 PM
To: Marin E. Clarkberg <announcements@immrsf.groups.io>; Melissa Travis Dunham <mtravis823@...>; Nancy Riffer <nancyriffer00@...>; Gina Varrichio <zealth_1@...>
Subject: [IMMRSF Announcements] Meeting to discuss sound system

Friends,

TSMC would like to invite members of the Communication Committee and M&W to meet with our committee to discuss criteria for improving the sound system in the meetinghouse.  Our normal meeting time is 4 pm on the third Friday of the month.  I am proposing that we start our meeting and that members of your committees who wish to do so could join us via zoom at 5 pm on Friday, February 19.  Please let me know if that is workable for you.

John Lewis

TSMC co-clerk