Meeting for Worship with Attention to Business: THIS Sunday, 7/10 at 12:30pm

clerk@ithacamonthlymeeting.org

Friends,

It's been a month. Ok, a summer. Maybe a year. Or couple.

As a body, IMM Friends are generally bouncing back, reconnecting to each other and to our own worlds. Much of our communal focus of the past few months has been on family or friends or nature or leaving old jobs or getting new ones or travel or social justice work. Many (but not all) of us have been doing more in the past few months than we did in the whole year before. It's enlivening and overwhelming all at once.

This is my explanation for this month's MfB agenda. And the cancellations of the last two MfB. Speaking solely for myself, my own distraction and overwhelm of late has made it difficult to spur on committees or nudge reports in the way I typically have. I suspect this same conflict between the work that IMMers are reengaging in and the ability to transform those energies into reports and tangible plans exists in many others within our community. We're finding our way.

We have two very straightforward reports this month. Rather than cancelling again this month, we've decided to go ahead with these. We've decided against including formal worship sharing in this month agenda. The Clerk and Asst. Clerk will linger after the close of MfB to hear anyone's thoughts, concerns, visions, joys, questions, etc. Please join us on Sunday via Zoom at 12:30pm: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/372632479?pwd=czFvVlhLVFZTazM0TzdRZEQrWWtYdz09

For access to online documents, please us the following links. Docs attached to this email as well. NOTE: The Treasurer's report will not be available until MfB itself.

Gina

clerk@ithacamonthlymeeting.org

The link to the agenda below has been fixed in this version, FYI.

Gina

On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 08:28:46 PM EDT, clerk@... <clerk@...> wrote:

[...]

Treasurer <treasurer@...>

Hello all, as one of those who has had a difficult time focusing, I am only now sharing the documents connected to a Treasurer's report. It is the budget v. actuals up to now, and our balance sheet (which lists the amount available in different funds).

Thanks -

Pat