Meals for Frank Barry

Bronwyn Mohlke

Friends,

We are hoping to get two meals to Frank Barry each week.  One Ithaca Friend will go to visit Frank every Wednesday, and will be glad to take a meal to him those days.  We would also like to bring meals to him on Sundays, after Meeting, and maybe stay for a bit of a visit.  If you would like to either make a meal, or deliver one on a Sunday, but not both, IMMPaCCT (IMM Pastoral Care Coordinating Team) would be glad to coordinate.

Here is a link to sign up:

We will share more details as we know more, including Frank's likes and dislikes.

If you have any questions, or are having any troubles signing up, you are welcome to write or call me.

Bronwyn, on behalf of IMMPaCCT
607-220-3219