Martin Jolles

Antonia Saxon

Friends,

We've received word that long-time member Martin Jolles died yesterday after a long period of ill health. Beth died in July. They had been married for 51 years.

He served on the committee for clearness for our marriage, and I remember his patience and mildness and his smile.

He will be missed.

Antonia Saxon

Michael E Simkin

Hi Friends,
I have had word through the (Cancer) Men's Breakfast Club that Martin Jolles passed away this past weekend. He was in hospice in Virginia near his son Peter's. The only address I have is below, but I am not sure if it was Peter's or the address of the hospice care that Martin was in.
Mike

1402 Giles Rd.
Blacksburg, VA 24060
--