Topics

JOIN US for Quaker Basics TONIGHT at 7pm

Gina Varrichio <zealth_1@...>

As part of our religious education series, tonight we will have the third in a series of Quaker Basics presentations/discussions. Join Melissa Blake Thursday, 5/28 at 7pm for How have Quaker testimonies been applied in different historical contexts?

Hope to see many of you there!

Gina

Upcoming RE programs:

May 28  Quaker Basics: What is Quaker process? How do we practice our faith in community?
June 2   Worship Sharing Group (led by Cai Quirk)
June 4   QuakerSpeak video and discussion
June 9   Worship Sharing Group
June 11 Quaker Basics: What is Quaker process? How do we practice our faith in community? (led by Steve Mohlke)
June 16  Worship Sharing Group
June 18  QuakerSpeak video and discussion
June 23  Worship Sharing Group
June 25  Quaker Basics: How do you let your Light speak? (panel of some of your favorite IMM Quakers)

Full calendar and links available on the IMM website: https://ithacamonthlymeeting.org/calendar/