Join us for New Year's Eve Show and Tell and Zoom

Barbara Chase

Friends,

Join us for an online New Year’s Eve Show and Tell tomorrow December 31 at 4:00 pm.  The Zoom link is below.

This will be very informal, children are invited.  Show us or tell us about something from the past year - a picture you have drawn, hold up a quilt you have been working on, show us your favorite mask, read a poem you have written or one that inspired you or sing us a song. Show us your guinea pigs, your cat, your dog or tell us about your bees, your garden or your houseplants. Show us a few photos if you went on a trip. Tell us about your hobby or a project from school or work.  Share a favorite memory from the past year, or a hope for the new year.  Share a favorite memory of a loved one who passed away. Or just join us to be social without feeling obligated to share .

We’ll plan to be on Zoom for about an hour, but we can extend that if we have more people wanting to share.

Barbara Chase will facilitate.

Join the online Holiday Event by clicking this link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87192672191?pwd=MHV2WlNyWXpsOHRtblA2bGlMVDUvZz09

Meeting ID: 871 9267 2191
Passcode: peace

To join by phone, call 929-205-6099 and enter the meeting ID when prompted
Meeting ID: 871 9267 2191