From: Carol Clarke <firetendercarol@...>
To: announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io <announcements@immrsf.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020, 5:06:19 PM EDT
Subject: Next QuakerSpeak on Sunday, Aug 2, not this Sunday

Hello Friends,
At my request Gina announced the next QuakerSpeak last Sunday for this Sunday, Aug 30.   That was my mistake!   The next QuakerSpeak will be the first Sunday in August, which is August 2, and that is when we will watch the QuakerSpeak: The Work of EarthCare

There will not be a QuakerSpeak this Sunday, afterall.

I'm very sorry to have created confusion!

Carol Clarke

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .
  Barbara Brown Taylor

The only way out and through—for either side of any dualism ...—is a kind of universal forgiveness of Reality for being what it is; it thus becomes the bonding glue of grace which heals all the separations ...  Richard Rohr