FW: Hector Potluck

Marin E. Clarkberg

Friends, there is a potluck at Hector this Sunday, please see below.

From: Andre Spies <ASpies@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 9:51 AM
To: Marin E. Clarkberg <clarkberg@...>
Subject: Fw: Hector Potluck

Hi Marin!

I have forgotten how to post stuff to the List Serve. Could I trouble you to do it for me? Many thanks, Dreia

On Monday, September 13, 2021, 11:19:32 AM EDT, Andre Spies <aspies@...

Come celebrate the harvest at

Hector Meetinghouse Outdoor Potluck

Time: This coming Sunday, 19 September, following announcements at rise of MfW (around 11:40)

All are welcome. Please bring a dish to pass if you are able; otherwise come anyway. We will provide tables and chairs; plates, forks and cups; water and unpasteurized cider. Please bring your own serving utensils.

There is no electricity or running water at Hector Meetinghouse. There is a port-a-potty.

In case of socked-in rain, Meeting for Worship will take place indoors (masks and distancing) BUT we will postpone the potluck one week. Check your email. In case of pop-up showers, we will share food and send folks home with a to-go bag. (In other words, no indoor dining).

It would be helpful, but not necessary, to know how many are coming. Transportation can probably be arranged.

Hope to see you there!

Dreia 618.203.6793 aspies@...

Hector Meetinghouse is at 5966 Perry City Rd, town of Ulysses. Please park on the north side of the road only, leaving plenty of space around driveways.