Topics

FSRM Connect Call Monday November 16th at 7PM

clerk@ithacamonthlymeeting.org

This coming Monday, November 16th, Farmington-Scipio Regional Meeting will offer worship sharing on the topic:  Quakers and our Country:  What Does Love Require of Thee?  Rebecca Schillenback clerking.

Looking ahead, the planned topic for December 21st is:  Jesus:  Who do you say that I am?  Rebecca Schillenback clerking.

And for our first Connect Call of 2021, January 18th:  Exploring the relationship between Christocentric and Universalist Friends.  Stuart Bertram clerking.

        Worship sharing every month on the Third Mon, until Mar 15, 2021, 5 occurrence(s)
        Nov 16, 2020 07:00 PM
        Dec 21, 2020 07:00 PM
        Jan 18, 2021 07:00 PM
        Feb 15, 2021 07:00 PM