First COVID positive in Third Street Meetinghouse (that we know of)

Carol Clarke

Hello Friends,

For the first time since March 2020 we know that somebody who attended in-person worship at the Third Street Meetinghouse last Sunday, 11/21, got a positive COVID test result on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving.

We think the risk to others in the Meetinghouse that day is minimal since everyone was wearing a mask and maintained social distance (for the most part), but we wanted to let our IMM community know in the spirit of complete transparency.

Our Friend began to feel unwell on Sunday night and is getting appropriate care and is expected to recover soon.  We are glad that we are continuing to wear masks during Worship inside and maintaining social distance guidelines and we just want to remind Friends to please, do not come to the Meetinghouse if you are not feeling well (whether you think it is COVID or not - colds and the flu are also reasons to stay home).  Having hybrid worship means you may still join us from home if you wish.

Please contact me if you have any concerns or questions about this.

Carol Clarke
Clerk of COVID Working Group

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .    Barbara Brown Taylor

A walk in the world, all that gravity, with breath and heartbeat in your ears...  adrienne maree brown