[farmingtonscipioquakers] Meeting for worship for with intentions for Ukraine

Margaret McCasland

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sue Tannehill <farmingtonscipioquakers@...>
Date: Fri, Feb 25, 2022 at 6:40 AM
Subject: [farmingtonscipioquakers] Meeting for worship for with intentions for Ukraine
To: <farmingtonscipioquakers@...>

Dear Friends,
In light of and in grief over the current situation in the Ukraine, some Friends feel led to offer open Meeting for worship on Zoom with all who wish to participate.

An open Meeting for worship with a concern for Ukraine  will be held Friday evening (Feb 25) beginning at 9:15pm. All are welcome to join.  We will end by about 10:15pm, but Friends are welcome to come and go as led.
In  grief and in hope, we hope to be with you  tomorrow (Friday) evening.
With care,
Friends in Orchard Park and Buffalo Meeting

Topic: Meeting for Worship to hold Ukraine in the Light
Time: Feb 25, 2022 09:15 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7164068495?pwd=bXI3dTI3QzdoNHBtdUxUWWJ2ZmdGdz09

Meeting ID: 716 406 8495
Passcode: 391907