Topics

Farmington-Scipion Regional Meeting's Spring Gathering is NEXT WEEKEND... and It's ONLINE!

clerk@ithacamonthlymeeting.org

This is an event my family has attended every year since we've lived in the region. It's a great way to get to know other Quakes in western NY and explore new ideas together. It won't be the same, but the Spring Gathering planning and youth committees have worked hard to make sure it happens and that it is STILL an AWESOME experience for all. See below.

Gina

Dear Friends:

Attached and linked here find information about Spring Gathering 2020, Loving One Another and the Earth: Living into the Future as Friends, May 15-17, 2020.

Registration is now open. We look forward to Friends from across the region, the yearly meeting, and beyond joining us in our first virtual Spring Gathering.

For the Spring Gathering Planning Committee,

Lu Harper
Rochester Meeting
(585) 732-4779