From: Karl Malachut <karlmalachut@...>
To: 3rdDayFriends <3rddayfriends@...>
Sent: Thu, Feb 18, 2021 8:01 pm
Subject: Reminder- Faith and Practice Meeting and Devotional Meeting

Dear Friends ,

Just a reminder we will have a Faith and Practice Meeting tomorrow/Friday  at 7pm CST keeping in line with our monthly theme of intersectionality we will do some worship sharing over Womanist Theology.

Brent Bill will also be joining us for a Devotional Semi-Programmed Meeting where he will talk about "What Canst Thou Say ?" and we will go into worship following starting at 3 pm CST Saturday.

The link for both Meetings is below. To find your time zone click here:

Looking forward to seeing everyone,

Karl Malchut

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84631860585?pwd=N3dZWnZHcWpxaFdaTG5aSnNpcndQUT09

Meeting ID: 846 3186 0585
Passcode: 886690
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,84631860585#,,,,*886690# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,84631860585#,,,,*886690# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)