Topics

Do you want to come to in-person worship at the Third St Meetinghouse?

Carol Clarke

Dear Friends,
The committee (or working group) established at the last Meeting for Worship with Attention to Business and tasked with planning in-person Worship, would like to find out how many of us would like to come to in-person worship at the Third St. Meetinghouse, both immediately, and possibly in the future.   We have created this simple poll in hopes of getting a sense of this.  If you do not like to do polls, please feel free to answer by emailing back (firetendercarol@...) or you can call me at 607-227-9104 to let me know your thoughts on this.  The poll won't allow comments, but please do email me if you want to tell me anything about this!

Here is the poll:

Thank you for helping us begin to make plans!

Carol Clarke for Covid Committee

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .
  Barbara Brown Taylor

The only way out and through—for either side of any dualism ...—is a kind of universal forgiveness of Reality for being what it is; it thus becomes the bonding glue of grace which heals all the separations ...  Richard Rohr