Dish to Pass on July 31 at Hector Meetinghouse

Carol Clarke

Hello Friends,
We continue our end of month potluck series this summer with a dish to pass at the Hector Meetinghouse on Sunday, July 31.  The meal will begin at 12:30 so that Friends who worship at home or at the Third St. Meetinghouse have travel time to join us in Hector.  This is the day after many Friends will come home from NYYM Summer Sessions so we encourage these Friends to join us with whatever they can scrounge or buy and not miss this event because of lack of time to prepare food.

Please plan to bring your own chair and your own place setting if you wish to avoid using disposable dishes, utensils, etc.  We will bring the tents so there will be shade and shelter for light precipitation.  If it is full on raining we will plan to eat in the picnic shelter and on the porch.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Carol Clarke
for Ministry and Worship Committee

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .    Barbara Brown Taylor

...humans tend to live themselves into new ways of thinking more than think themselves into new ways of living.   Richard Rohr