Topics

Daily Check-In Reminder

Gina Varrichio <ginavarrichio@...>

Join us for Daily Check-Ins throughout the week through Zoom. These meetings are an opportunity to connect with Friends: worship, talk, ask for help, offer help, build community. Check-ins are available Monday-Friday, 5-5:45pm and Saturdays, 10-10:45am. We will begin with 15 minutes of silent worship and then open it up to discussion for the final half hour.

IMM Daily Check-In
Mar 17, 2020 05:00 PM

By phone:
(929) 205-6099
Meeting ID: 997 004 069

By computer:
https://zoom.us/j/997004069
NOTE: If you have never used Zoom on your device before, please allow yourself a few extra minutes, as you will be prompted to download some basic software before connecting.

If you are struggling to connect to the call, please email clerk@... or call my home phone at (607) 2727-2512 to request technical assistance. It is best to try and login/call in a bit early if you suspect you may need assistance.

Gina Varrichio <ginavarrichio@...>

Grrr... Funky link again. New repaired (and should be for the future).

Gina