moderated Correct date for Taughannock TG walk: Saturday, Nov. 27 (not 26) 1:30 p.m.

Amala Lane

Dear Friends, I put in the incorrect date in my initial announcement - it's Saturday, Nov. 27 (not 26). All the rest is the same.

Over the Thanksgiving weekend, if you'd like to connect with folks, some of us are going for a walk to Taughannock Falls. Afterward, we'll head to the lake parking lot and tail-gate a little celebration of thanks and friendship.  Bring your own hot beverages and snacks.

Meet up at 1:30 p.m. at the lower entrance of the falls.
Dress warmly and wear waterproof boots.
We'll be outdoors so masking isn't necessary but it does add a layer of warmth! :)

RSVP laneamala@... so we can get a headcount of who to expect.  We'll wait about 10 minutes before heading into the falls trail.

Warmly,

Amala