Canceling Sunday Meeting for Worship at the Hector Meetinghouse

Elizabeth Schneider

Dear Friends,

Last year, Tom Brown and Dreia looked at the temperature forecast for Sunday mornings to decide if the temperature would be above the comfort threshold that they were working with in autumn.  Dreia let me know that the temperature forecast looks to be below that threshold for this coming Sunday.  So we will not have a Meeting for Worship at the Hector Meetinghouse this Sunday (Nov 14).   Hopefully, next Sunday (Nov 21) will be a bit warmer and will allow us to gather.

Elizabeth Schneider