Baking help request for Friday

Melissa Travis Dunham

Friends,

Bronwyn and I are organizing the reception following Tom's Brown's burial on Friday. Light refreshments will be served, including cookies and cherry pie (a favorite of Tom's). If anyone is interested in baking cookies or a cherry pie, please let Bronwyn or I know.

We need to know of any offers of baking or other reception help by the end of Wednesday, or Thursday morning at the latest, so we can finalize plans. You can let either, or both, of us know:
Melissa at mtravisdunham@...
Bronwyn at  bjqmohlke@...

One of us, or Gina, will send a follow-up email with general details about the reception.

Thank you very much.
Melissa