Topics

sticky August 2 the Third St. Meetinghouse will once again have in-person worship! #worship

Carol Clarke

August 2 the Third St. Meetinghouse will once again have in-person worship!

We have room for 22 socially distanced people in worshipping at our Third St meeting house. We feel led to make sure that as a welcoming community we leave some seats for those who may just show up. So.... we are making plans for 18 people who have signed up ahead of time.

If you would like to join us,  here's what you need to do:

1. Email me and let me know you'd like to come - we need to know in advance who is coming: firetendercarol@....

2. Agree to wear a mask the whole time you are in the Meetinghouse and enter through the kitchen (unless you need to use the ramp).

3. Agree to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer and fill out a simple COVID screening form as you arrive (please bring your own pen or pencil to do this).

4. Agree to bring your own cushion if you want a cushion and disinfect the chair you sit in at the end of Worship (we'll provide materials), or bring a sheet or towel to place on the chair you sit in.  The upholstered chairs will not be available for the time being.

5. Agree to maintain social distance from others as you arrive and as you leave and not to approach anyone at any time in the building - please take conversations outside.

We will also ask everyone as they arrive if they will volunteer to help disinfect surfaces on common areas at the close of Worship (probably no more than 10 minutes of more disinfecting).

Please also email me if you have any questions about any of this.

Thank you!
Carol Clarke for the COVID Working Group

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .
  Barbara Brown Taylor

The only way out and through—for either side of any dualism ...—is a kind of universal forgiveness of Reality for being what it is; it thus becomes the bonding glue of grace which heals all the separations ...  Richard Rohr