Annual gathering of the Fellowship of Friends of African Descent

Nancy Riffer

This is an invitation for Friends of African descent to gather virtually Sept. 10-12, 2021. Here is a brief announcement and a link to their website for more information.

We gather annually to reflect and give attention to the presence of Spirit in our lives; individually and in community as our ancestors would ordain. To get a sense of our Gatherings please click here! http://www.friendsofad.org/ The 2021 annual gathering of FOFAD will be virtual from September 10, 2021 to September 12, 2021. Theme: FOFAD 2021 and Beyond: Identity and Purpose The annual is a time to reflect and give attention to the presence of spirit in our lives. http://www.friendsofad.org/our-gatherings/