From: announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io <announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io> On Behalf Of Elizabeth V. Keokosky
Sent: Sunday, January 2, 2022 3:20 PM
To: Marin Clarkberg <announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io>
Cc: Margaret McCasland <mamccasland@...>; Miguel Piery <mpiery05@...>; Jim Grant <jag8452@...>
Subject: [IMMRSF Announcements] Newsletter

Hi Marin, I hear you are very busy. Hope you are doing OK.

Earthcare was thinking of making the newsletter more a platform for articles on the Environment for our Quaker Community. Would that work for you? When is the deadline for January? And would it be possible to put maybe 3 articles in an “Earthcare issue” say in February?

Do you have the bandwidth for us to expand a bit?

Much best wishes, Betsy

Elizabeth V. Keokosky