Sad News

Miguel Piery

Dear Friends:

I share Amala's feelings, too, Very sad news, indeed. I am holding all the members in the family in the light.

My condolences,
Miguel

On Sat, Apr 3, 2021 at 11:09 AM Yohko Tsuji <yt33@...> wrote:

Dear Friends,

I share Amala’s feelings. The news shocked and saddened me greatly. I’ve known Chuck, his late wife, Carol. and Ariel for a long, long time though I don’t remember meeting Loden. Last time I heard about Ariel from Chuck, she was working in France. Is she still there? I am holding them and Linda in the light.

Much love and deep condolences, Yohko

From: announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io <announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io> On Behalf Of Amala Lane
Sent: Saturday, April 3, 2021 8:14 AM
To: announcements@immrsf.groups.io
Subject: Re: [IMMRSF Announcements] Sad News

Dear Friends,

This is very, very sad news. If there is anything I can do to support IMM in our reaching out to the family, please let me know. 

Much love,

Amala

Yohko Tsuji

Dear Friends,

I share Amala’s feelings. The news shocked and saddened me greatly. I’ve known Chuck, his late wife, Carol. and Ariel for a long, long time though I don’t remember meeting Loden. Last time I heard about Ariel from Chuck, she was working in France. Is she still there? I am holding them and Linda in the light.

Much love and deep condolences, Yohko

From: announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io <announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io> On Behalf Of Amala Lane
Sent: Saturday, April 3, 2021 8:14 AM
To: announcements@immrsf.groups.io
Subject: Re: [IMMRSF Announcements] Sad News

Dear Friends,

This is very, very sad news. If there is anything I can do to support IMM in our reaching out to the family, please let me know. 

Much love,

Amala

Amala Lane

Dear Friends,

Much love,
Amala

clerk@ithacamonthlymeeting.org

It is with a heavy heart that I share with you all the news of Chuck Mohler's passing yesterday. Chuck was struck by a car near his home in Brooktondale in the late afternoon and transported to CMC for care. He died of his injuries later in the day. https://www.14850.com/040219266-caroline-crash-pedestrian/

Please join me in holding Chuck's partner Linda Heyne, his children Ariel and Loden Mohler, the rest of Chuck's family, and everyone who knew and loved him in the light. I will share more details about opportunities to remember Chuck together when they are available.

Gina