 I share Amala's feelings, too, Very sad news, indeed. I am holding all the members in the family in the light.

My condolences,
Miguel

On Sat, Apr 3, 2021 at 11:09 AM Yohko Tsuji <yt33@...> wrote:

Dear Friends,

I share Amala’s feelings. The news shocked and saddened me greatly. I’ve known Chuck, his late wife, Carol. and Ariel for a long, long time though I don’t remember meeting Loden. Last time I heard about Ariel from Chuck, she was working in France. Is she still there? I am holding them and Linda in the light.

Much love and deep condolences, Yohko

From: announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io <announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io> On Behalf Of Amala Lane
Sent: Saturday, April 3, 2021 8:14 AM
To: announcements@immrsf.groups.io
Subject: Re: [IMMRSF Announcements] Sad News

Dear Friends,

This is very, very sad news. If there is anything I can do to support IMM in our reaching out to the family, please let me know.

Much love,

Amala

Yohko Tsuji

Dear Friends,

I share Amala’s feelings. The news shocked and saddened me greatly. I’ve known Chuck, his late wife, Carol. and Ariel for a long, long time though I don’t remember meeting Loden. Last time I heard about Ariel from Chuck, she was working in France. Is she still there? I am holding them and Linda in the light.

Much love and deep condolences, Yohko

This is very, very sad news. If there is anything I can do to support IMM in our reaching out to the family, please let me know.

Much love,

Amala

Amala Lane

Dear Friends,

This is very, very sad news. If there is anything I can do to support IMM in our reaching out to the family, please let me know.

Much love,
Amala

clerk@ithacamonthlymeeting.org

It is with a heavy heart that I share with you all the news of Chuck Mohler's passing yesterday. Chuck was struck by a car near his home in Brooktondale in the late afternoon and transported to CMC for care. He died of his injuries later in the day. https://www.14850.com/040219266-caroline-crash-pedestrian/

Please join me in holding Chuck's partner Linda Heyne, his children Ariel and Loden Mohler, the rest of Chuck's family, and everyone who knew and loved him in the light. I will share more details about opportunities to remember Chuck together when they are available.

Gina