Invitation to Area Congregations Together Annual Meeting, June 21st, 7 p.m.

Jim Grant

The IMM is a member of ACT, so all IMM members are invited.

On Tuesday, June 21st, at 7 p.m. Ithaca’s Area Congregations Together (ACT) will be holding their Annual Meeting on Zoom.  Our focus this year is a topic that is near to the hearts of ACT liaisons and congregations - food and hunger.  The purpose of the meeting will be to build collaboration across boundaries.  We are planning on focusing on three organizations/processes: Ithaca Kitchen Cupboard, Feed My Starving Children/Ithaca MobilePack, and Bread for the World.  Each of these organizations will have about 20 minutes for presentations and feedback, to make some connections that can enable collaboration to expand.  Attendance is open to the general public.

If you are interested in attending, send an email message to Jim Grant, ACT Chairperson, at jag8452@..., and you will be sent a Zoom link to the program.

Peace,
Jim Grant
Having scrutinized this variety of manifestation, I realize that it does not really exist, in and of itself, and that everything is the Undifferentiated Absolute Supreme Being, which is not different from the Self or myself.
                                                                 Ribhu Gita 26:3

Join announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.