Join us for hybrid Meeting for Worship Sunday Dec 26

Barbara Chase

Friends,

Join us for hybrid Meeting for Worship at 10:30am on Sunday Dec.26.  You can join us in-person at the Third Street Meetinghouse or on-line via Zoom. The link is below.

A few friends have raised concerns about in-person worship in the time of increased COVID cases locally. IMM COVID guidelines already require masks and social distance distancing. We closely monitor guidance from the Tompkins County Health Department. As of this time (2:00pm on Dec. 24 ) they have not advised Houses of Worship to close. Therefore we will continue to offer hybrid Meeting for Worship so those who prefer to join us in-person may do so, and those who prefer to participate online may join us on Zoom.  If the Health Department guidelines change we will adjust our plans accordingly.

Wishing all love, joy, and health,

Barbara

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/372632479?pwd=czFvVlhLVFZTazM0TzdRZEQrWWtYdz09

Meeting ID: 372 632 479
Password: friends

You can also join by phone by calling (929) 205-6099 and entering Meeting ID: 372 632 479 when prompted.

To find a phone call-in number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kUqAPE01b

One tap from your  mobile phone:
+19292056099,,372632479# US (New York)
+12133388477,,372632479# US (Los Angeles)

Join announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.