Sharing Our Spiritual Journeys this Sunday Oct 31

Barbara Chase

Friends,

Join us this Sunday Oct 31 at 9:15 am for  the next in the series of Sharing Our Spiritual Journeys worship sharing.
(Yes it is usually on the 4th Sunday of the month, but I was out of town last weekend.)

Nancy Riffer will share about her spiritual journey with us, followed by some time for others to share or ask questions.

This will be a hybrid event, both in-person at the Third Street Meetinghouse and on Zoom. Join us at TSMH or online via Zoom. The link is below.

Barbara C

To join the Spiritual Journey Zoom Meeting, click this link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82589855975?pwd=SGw0TEhVSC9XbWM2bDdHaHlBOHNJZz09

Meeting ID: 825 8985 5975
Passcode: friends

One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82589855975# US (New York)
+16465189805,,82589855975# US (New York)

Or to call in, dial one of the following numbers:
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 646 518 9805 US (New York)
And enter Meeting ID when prompted: 825 8985 5975

If you are calling outside of the US and need to find a local number to call, follow this link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kd6LuDnR7f

Join announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.