Meals for Barbara and Frank Barry

Bronwyn Mohlke

Friends,

The Pastoral Care committee is arranging meals for Barbara and Frank Barry on Mondays each week.  Here is a link to an online sign up:

I think that will take you directly to the signup.  If it asks for a passcode, it is 5786.

We are all set for next week (October 25), but the weeks after that are open.

The only things that Barbara has to avoid are tomatoes and leafy greens.

If cooking isn't your thing, but you would be willing to deliver a meal to them, I will gladly match you up with someone who will cook but cannot deliver!

Bronwyn
607-220-3219
On behalf of the Pastoral Care committee

Join announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.