QuakerSpeak tomorrow at 9:15 - 9 Core Quaker Beliefs

Carol Clarke

Hello Friends,
There will be a hybrid QuakerSpeak discussion tomorrow morning at 9:15 at the Third St. Meetinghouse and on zoom.  The video is '9 Core Quaker Beliefs'.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow morning!

Here is a link to the video:

This is the second in a six-part series.   The full series and a link to the first video is below.

Here is the zoom link:

Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82589855975?pwd=SGw0TEhVSC9XbWM2bDdHaHlBOHNJZz09 Meeting ID: 825 8985 5975 Passcode: friends One tap mobile +19292056099,,82589855975# US (New York) +16465189805,,82589855975# US (New York) To join by phone, dial by your location +1 929 205 6099 US (New York) +1 646 518 9805 US (New York) And enter meeting ID: 825 8985 5975
Here is a link to the video we watched two weeks ago, the first in the series:

Series: Quaker Basics

1. What is Quaker?
2. 9 Core Quaker Beliefs
3. What are the Quaker SPICES?
4. What are your favoridte Quaker Words or Phrases?
5. A Few Favorite Aspects of Quaker Faith and Practice
6. Changing Course for the Kingdom of the Heavens

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .    Barbara Brown Taylor

A walk in the world, all that gravity, with breath and heartbeat in your ears...  adrienne maree brown

Join announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.