Third Street Meetinghouse Outdoor Workday this Saturday, 9/11 @ 10am

Carol Clarke

Good morning Friends!
The forecast for Saturday is a warm, sunny day!   Please join the Third St. Meetinghouse Committee for an outdoor workday at the Meetinghouse this Saturday at 10am.   We will do the usual weeding on the patio (Teen Day left it in great shape but they grew back over the summer), gardening, removal of vines from the stucco, and some removal of leaves, etc from parking lot.  Entry into the Meetinghouse to use the facilities is fine, but we will not be doing any work inside.

We would love to see you and reconnect from a safe distance outside on Saturday!

Carol Clarke

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .    Barbara Brown Taylor

A walk in the world, all that gravity, with breath and heartbeat in your ears...  adrienne maree brown

Join announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.