Re: August Newsletter

Pat Sewell

And there will even be the possibility of trivia for those who like that sort of thing.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 11:24 AM Liam Murphy <liamgbmurphy@...> wrote:

Quaker lunch for men or those who don’t mind talking with them will be trying a new time and location – we’re going to try Thursday, August 5 at *7PM* at Ithaca Bakery on Meadow Street.  We’ve talked for some time about the fact that the lunch hour makes it difficult for some F/friends to come.  We’re hoping summer is a good time to test a new time and place. Ithaca Bakery will allow folks who want coffee to get some and folks who’d prefer a beer to get that and it is somewhat central and low key and low noise … if it’s a nice evening, look for us outside!

Thanks, Liam

From: announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io [mailto:announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marin E. Clarkberg
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2021 5:32 PM
To: announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io
Subject: [IMMRSF Announcements] August Newsletter

Friends, what is up with you and yours? If you have something you’d like to share with our Quaker community, consider sharing it in our IMM Newsletter.

I would appreciate having your contributions by Wednesday evening if at all possible.

-          Marin

Marin Clarkberg, IMM Newsletter editor

150 Giles Street, Ithaca 14850  607.279.4722

Join announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.