Hybrid QuakerSpeak tomorrow at 9:15

Carol Clarke

Hello Friends,

There will be another hybrid QuakerSpeak tomorrow, beginning at our new regular time - 9:15.  Please join us in person at the Third Street Meetinghouse or online.   We will be repeating the video that we tried to watch and discuss last time when technical problems took up almost our whole allotted time.

Here is the link:

If you would like to attend Meeting for Worship in person and also QuakerSpeak, please come to the Meetinghouse at 9:15 tomorrow morning.

Here is the zoom link:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82589855975?pwd=SGw0TEhVSC9XbWM2bDdHaHlBOHNJZz09

Meeting ID: 825 8985 5975

There is no password for this meeting whether phone or device.
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82589855975# US (New York)
+12133388477,,82589855975# US (Los Angeles)

The full series is:

1. What to Expect at Quaker Meeting for Worship
2 Quaker Meeting for Worship Pt. 1: The Challenge of Sitting in Silence
3. Quaker Meeting for Worship Pt 2: Giving Vocal Ministry
4. Quaker Meeting for Worship Pt. 3: The Gathered Meeting

Here is the link to the last  two videos:

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .    Barbara Brown Taylor

Relational power takes great strength. ...the radical manifestations of relational power are found in people like Martin Luther King, Jr.Mahatma Gandhi, and Jesus. It requires the willingness to endure tremendous suffering while refusing to hate. It demands that we keep our hearts open to those who wish to slam them shut. It means offering to open up a relationship with people who hate us, despise us, and wish to destroy us. C. Robert Mesle

Join announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.