Re: Reminder: Memorial Meeting for Worship for Chuck Mohler

Nancy Riffer

Thank you to Melissa and Emily for planning an online opportunity to remember Chuck and for being inclusive.

On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 4:54 PM Melissa Travis Dunham <mtravisdunham@...> wrote:
Friends,

The Memorial Meeting for Worship for Chuck is tomorrow at 3pm at the Hector Meetinghouse. If you've already responded or filled out the RSVP form, thank you!  There is still time to RSVP if you haven't yet and are considering attending. There is sufficient space for everyone who has RSVPed so far (63 people). But we are at the limit of how many people can fit under the tent in a socially distanced way. If you'd like to be there and sit in a lawn chair outside the area of the tent that's fine. Please be sure you're positioned at least 6 feet from other people. Please RSVP online using this form.

We now have another option instead of attending in person tomorrow. There will be a separate and additional memorial meeting for worship via Zoom at a later day and time. We're still finalizing when that will be so stay tuned.

thanks,
Melissa

Join announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.