If you go to the events page on our website (https://ithacamonthlymeeting.org/calendar/) you may just see an empty square at the bottom of the page where the calendar should be. This is a problem with Google calendar, which is what our calendar is. Many public calendars (not just ours), are not displaying unless you're logged into a Google account. So if you have a gmail or Google account and you're logged into that and open our website in the same browser, you will likely be able to see our calendar on the website just fine. If you're not able to see the calendar and you need some info, let me know. I'm hoping this gets resolved soon.

thanks,
Melissa

Events for Sunday, May 23, 2021
9:30-10:15 am: Sharing our Spiritual Journeys with Cai Quirk
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82589855975?pwd=SGw0TEhVSC9XbWM2bDdHaHlBOHNJZz09

Meeting ID: 825 8985 5975
Passcode: friends

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 646 518 9805 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 825 8985 5975

10:30 Meeting for Worship
In person at Hector or Third Street Meetinghouses

Meeting ID: 372 632 479
Passcode: friends

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)