Memorial Meeting for Worship for Chuck Moehler

Melissa Travis Dunham

Friends,

The Memorial Meeting for Worship for Chuck will be Saturday, June 5 2021, sometime in the afternoon, at the Hector Meetinghouse. We're still finalizing plans and will share more as things are finalized. Please note, this date is different from the one shared in the May newsletter.

Unfortunately, Covid restrictions and the continued need for social distancing means attendance at this memorial will need to be limited. There will be an RSVP method of some sort that we will share with Friends.

Antonia Saxon worked with Chuck's family to craft a beautiful obituary, which you can read online at the Ithaca Cremation website.

If you have questions about the Memorial Meeting for Worship, please contact me or Emily Williams.

Melissa TD

Join announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.