Pastoral Care Draft Proposal for Feedback

Cai Quirk

Friends,
In January many of us gathered to talk about pastoral care in the meeting, and what that might look like. Nominating Committee has been holding the wonderful feedback everyone gave and has now come up with a draft proposal. We are sharing this with Friends for initial feedback and considerations that we may have missed -- feel free to comment on the document itself (directions on Google Drive commenting are in the document) or reply to me with feedback. This will come to a meeting for worship with attention to business, but sharing it here first gives us the chance to hear any major concerns ahead of time and possibly make revisions before bringing it forward.
Thanks!
Cai Quirk
pronouns: they/them or ey/em

Join announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.