Re: QuakerSpeak Discussion tomorrow:

Carol Clarke

Hello Friends,
Our QuakerSpeak video for tomorrow is Christ Has Come to Teach Us Himself

Here is the link to the video:

Here is the zoom link:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82589855975?pwd=SGw0TEhVSC9XbWM2bDdHaHlBOHNJZz09

Meeting ID: 825 8985 5975

There is no password for this meeting whether phone or device.
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82589855975# US (New York)
+12133388477,,82589855975# US (Los Angeles)

This is the last of the current series.

The full series is:

1. How do Quakers Read the Bible
2. Unlearning God: How Unbelieving Helped me Believe
3. What do Quakers Believe about God? - this one is longer than usual but great - we will start QuakerSpeak early for this one
4. Christ has Come to Teach Us Himself

 Here are the links from prior videos in this series:

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .
  Barbara Brown Taylor

The only way out and through—for either side of any dualism ...—is a kind of universal forgiveness of Reality for being what it is; it thus becomes the bonding glue of grace which heals all the separations ...  Richard Rohr

Join announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.