QuakerSpeak Discussion tomorrow: What do Quakers Believe About God? - Starting early: at 9:15

Carol Clarke

Hello Friends,
Our QuakerSpeak video for tomorrow, What Do Quakers Believe About God? is 12 minutes long, which is longer than usual, so tomorrow we will have an unusually early QuakerSpeak - we will gather at 9:15 on Zoom instead of at 9:30.

Here is the link to the video:

Here is the zoom link:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82589855975?pwd=SGw0TEhVSC9XbWM2bDdHaHlBOHNJZz09

Meeting ID: 825 8985 5975

There is no password for this meeting whether phone or device.
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82589855975# US (New York)
+12133388477,,82589855975# US (Los Angeles)

The full series is:

1. How do Quakers Read the Bible
2. Unlearning God: How Unbelieving Helped me Believe
3. What do Quakers Believe about God? - this one is longer than usual but great - we will start QuakerSpeak early for this one
4. Christ has Come to Teach Us Himself

Here are the links to the earlier videos:

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Carol

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .
  Barbara Brown Taylor

The only way out and through—for either side of any dualism ...—is a kind of universal forgiveness of Reality for being what it is; it thus becomes the bonding glue of grace which heals all the separations ...  Richard Rohr

Join announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.