Sad News

clerk@ithacamonthlymeeting.org

It is with a heavy heart that I share with you all the news of Chuck Mohler's passing yesterday. Chuck was struck by a car near his home in Brooktondale in the late afternoon and transported to CMC for care. He died of his injuries later in the day. https://www.14850.com/040219266-caroline-crash-pedestrian/

Please join me in holding Chuck's partner Linda Heyne, his children Ariel and Loden Mohler, the rest of Chuck's family, and everyone who knew and loved him in the light. I will share more details about opportunities to remember Chuck together when they are available.

Gina

Join announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.