QuakerSpeak Discussion tomorrow morning at 9:30: The Quaker Practice of Discernment

Carol Clarke

Hello Friends,
We'll have another QuakerSpeak video and discussion tomorrow morning at 9:30.   This is the last in our current series, Faith and Quakerism.    Here is a link to it:

Here is the zoom link:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82589855975?pwd=SGw0TEhVSC9XbWM2bDdHaHlBOHNJZz09

Meeting ID: 825 8985 5975

There is no password for this meeting whether phone or device.
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82589855975# US (New York)
+12133388477,,82589855975# US (Los Angeles)

This concludes this series:

1. January 17 - The Quaker Practice of Surrendering the Self-Will

2. February 7 - How to Deepen Quaker Meeting for Worship

3. February 21 - Making Space for Faith

4. March 7 - The Quaker Practice of Discernment

Here are links to the previous videos if you would like to review or catch up:

Where is God in this picture? God is all over the place. God is up there, down here, inside my skin and out. God is the web, the energy, the space, the light ...revealed in that singular, vast net of relationship that animates everything that is. . . .
  Barbara Brown Taylor

The only way out and through—for either side of any dualism ...—is a kind of universal forgiveness of Reality for being what it is; it thus becomes the bonding glue of grace which heals all the separations ...  Richard Rohr

Join announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.