Worship Sharing this Sunday

Cai Quirk

Friends,
There will be worship sharing this Sunday (2/28) at 9:30am before worship. It will be on the article 'A Witness to Tethers and Transformation' which f/Friend Allison Kirkegaard and I recently wrote for Friends Journal. Below are a few quotes from the article to pique your interest, and the zoom link.

 -- When we limit the expression of the Spirit, we not only limit who might join our community in the future but also hurt our community’s relationship with God in the present.
 -- How can we release that which is no longer serving our relationship with the Divine, and instead let continuing revelation guide us in new ways that feel vibrant and alive?
 -- How can we care for and wonder about each other while nurturing all of our connections to the Divine, rather than making assumptions?

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82589855975?pwd=SGw0TEhVSC9XbWM2bDdHaHlBOHNJZz09

Meeting ID: 825 8985 5975
Passcode: friends
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82589855975# US (New York)

Cai Quirk
pronouns: they/them or ey/em

Join announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.