Re: August 9 Meeting for Worship with Attention to Business: Agenda and Reports

clerk@ithacamonthlymeeting.org

Apparently, I missed some of the folks on P&SJ. See the attached reports with that mistake corrected (I hope).

Gina

On Friday, August 7, 2020, 9:39:26 PM EDT, clerk@... <clerk@...> wrote:

Please find the agenda and pertinent reports attached. Though they are being provided far later than I would have hoped, reading these items in advance of our Meeting for Worship with Attention to Business allows for seasoning and understanding beyond what comes from encountering them for the first time during the Meeting itself. I would encourage all Friends intending to join us on Sunday (at 12:30pm!) to take a peek now.

Gina

Join announcements@IMMRSF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.